- Building Recovery and Reform Through Democratic Governance (BRDG) IQC
– Subcontractor USAID ($750,000,000), 2005-2010, (Security and Justice) The BRDG IQC contract provided USAID Washington and Missions access to a wide variety of services in the areas of democracy and governance, civil society, private sector development as well as education, health, infrastructure, and security assistance.
This contract served the areas of reinforcing and promoting state legitimacy, public management and administration, and policy and institutional reform.
- Encouraging Global Anti-Corruption and Good Governance Efforts (ENGAGE)
– Subcontractor USAID ($750,000,000), 2007-2012 (Security and Justice)
In order to aid USAID missions around the world in their anti-corruption efforts, Encouraging Global Anti-Corruption and Good Governance Efforts (ENGAGE) IQC supported transparency, accountability, and anticorruption measures through a variety of task orders.
- Elections and Political Processes (EPP)
– Subcontractor ($400,000,000), 2005-2010 (Security and Justice)
Blue Law is a member of the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) consortium for the Elections and Political Processes Indefinite Quantity Contract (EPP IQC). The objective of the EPP IQC was to strengthen electoral and political processes around the world through improved administration, enhancing the political party system, promoting citizen participation, and more effective processes and procedures.
- Support Which Implements Fast Transition (SWIFT)
BlueLaw was a sub-contractor to Chemonics International under Support Which Implements Fast Transition (SWIFT II) Indefinite Quantity Contract (IQC). Under SWIFT II, BlueLaw supported Chemonics International team on USAID’s Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI) in providing countries in political transition with rapid and effective technical assistance for positive political change.
- Counter-Narcoterrorism Technology Program Office (CNTPO)
The U.S. Department of Defense Counter-Narcoterrorism Technology Program Office (CNTPO) has the lead for developing technology for interagency and multinational operations to disrupt, deter, and deny narcoterrorist activities in an effort to reduce trafficking in illegal narcotics and materials that support global terrorist activities. The CNTPO provides all federal government agencies with a rapid response contracting vehicle that can award work quickly to support any counter-narcotics or counter-narcoterrorism operation or program anywhere in the world (domestic included). BlueLaw was a sub-contractor to Lockheed Martin on this IDIQ.
- Security Assistance Training Management Office (SATMO)
The Security Assistance Training Management Office (SATMO) provides services to train and technically assist U.S. Allied Military and foreign Defense Personnel, not U.S. Army personnel, overseas in support of geographically aligned Combatant Commanders Security Cooperation Strategies, U.S. Foreign Policy and Global War on Terrorism (GWOT). Security Assistance Teams (SAT) train foreign personnel in any U.S. Army field required. Services are provided utilizing various DoD, and U.S. Army regulations, policies, procedures and U.S. Army approved training materials. BlueLaw was a sub-contractor to General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) under this IQC and provides technical expertise in International Law, Civil Affairs, and Rule of Law.
- Joint Concept Development and Experimentation (JCDE)
BlueLaw was a sub-contractor to General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems (GDAIS) under the Joint Concept Development and Experimentation (JCDE) Indefinite Quantity Contract (IQC). Under JCDE, BlueLaw supported the GDAIS team by providing the lead role in the areas of security sector policy reform, rule of law, legal matter experts, and assessment of interagency capability gaps and providing policy and legal personnel with a wide range of international skills, knowledge, abilities and experience. BlueLaw also supported the project’s planning and execution, concept development, concept experimentation, front end analysis of concept proposals, and evaluation of concept proposals. It provided subject matter experts, assessment of capability gaps, and development of proposed solutions.[/read]